Starting August 9th, First United Methodist Church of Glendale will host a series of special speaking events for the community. All are invited to join this special event. The Wednesday Special Speakers is a great way to meet new people as you join the community to listen to a guest speaker’s presentation. Those who wish to sing may leave for Choir Practice at 7:00 p.m. More speakers and dates to be added. Please watch for changes.
Wednesday Special Speakers — All speaking events will be at 6:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Life Care Planning August 9th
- Internet Safety (For Parents) August 23rd
- Consumer Scams/ID Theft August 30th
- Young Adults Consumer Guide September 6th (This session is for ages 17-28, though all are welcome).
- Human Trafficking September 20th